Question

Upgrade phones and costs confusion

• 18 May 2020
  • 1 reply

I was wanting to upgrade my phone. On Saturday evening I was browsing on line and saw a suitable deal - an iPhone 7 with unlimited minutes, texts and 2GB data. It was £22.99 a month. I then looked on my phone and saw the same deal for £20 a month. I had already ordered the other upgrade, could find no way to cancel so ordered the second one as well figuring I could send the first phone back. Both arrived today with the same order number the delivery company. I could either accept both or return both. I didn't want to be lumbered with an extra expense per month, so refused both and they are on their way back to you. Now I don't have a new phone, and the upgrade offers have been removed from my account and I have been put on the new contract. I want a new phone so what do I do?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @FionaT 

Once we receive the phones back to us, we will process a return on these connections , so they should be cancelled, 

However, you can contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?