Solved

Upgrade Transaction Failing

• 13 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I’ve tried to upgrade my phone so many times today but of course iD make everything 10x harder than it needs to be. Whenever I try to upgrade it produces the ‘transaction failed’ message that I’ve seen in so many other posts. I get charged the 1p from iD but then once that goes through an error message pops up saying that the upgrade has failed. My card details are correct and my address and billing information etc is all also correct. I’ve ran out of things which could possibly be making it to fail. the deal expires on sunday night so I need to get it sorted ASAP really. I know others have had the same problem but it seems you only get assistance if you post on here and can get in direct contact with an assistant. If anybody has any idea what the problem is please help. Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by Kevin 17 November 2020, 21:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear you’ve had issues @samberry789 

The card/ bank you’re using for the order.  Is the address your bank has for you an exact match with the name on your iD account and the address on your iD account?

Most commonly when an order rejects in the manner you’re speaking it’s due to a data mismatch.

Why iD Mobile?