Solved

URGENT HELP!!! i have 2 current plans and cant cancel my old one?

• 21 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, so I was on a plan with iD for the past almost 2 years my upgrade was due in the coming April however, my phone broke and i could not afford to wait a few months till i get a new phone. I wasnt allowed to upgrade yet so i cancelled my plan(ended it). The termination fee was about 50£ (which hasnt gone out of my ddebit yet)of the remaining contract. I was given a PAC code. Now, i opened a new plan, new number and new phone with iD aswell, i cannot use the pac code to keep my number as both plans are on iD. Now will i continue to be billed? for 2?
how can i completely cancel the first one? what do i do?
Urgent help needed thank youu
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 December 2018, 12:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @g.orgeous

Transfering your number and cancelling your contract are two separate services, you do not need to use your pac code to cancel your contract. If you would like to make sure if your contract is cancelled just contact live chat team using this Link they will be able to access your details and provide you with information you need.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @g.orgeous,

As advised above, a PAC code is provided if you wished to keep your number. An account is only cancelled if you use the PAC code to transfer your number out.

In this case, you've advised it's not possible (due to porting from 1 iD number to another not being supported) in which case, you'd simply request a disconnection of the old plan and pay off the final bill after disconnection.

Hope that clarifies, but if you do need any further help, please let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?