Solved

Need to cancel but no service for the past 4 days

• 28 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, 

Can someone from ID Mobile contact me ASAP!! My contract ended in April and I have been trying to upgrade since then but the online system is not working and there is no one to contact!! I have now been without any phone service for 4 days and I am at my wits end trying to find a way to contact you. I will be cancelling my direct debit and looking for another provider unless I can get an answer ASAP. This is just ridiculous.

STOP HIDING BEHIND COVID EXCUSES, STEP UP and SERVE YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS. Every other business in the UK is managing to do this very simple task. 

If your customers cannot get in contact with you in any way then the business is not fit to be running - trading standards are apparently hearing from A LOT of ID mobile customers - please get this sorted now!!

Regards

S Bailey

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 July 2020, 20:24

View original

3 replies

Just upgraded and neither phone works both are saying emergency calls only. It's been a week without service now. No calls texts or messaging of any kind. Need this phone for work but your call centre is shut and everything leads back to general FAQs which don't help!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @shelbyjade,

We are sorry to hear about what has happened. Does the old SIM card work if inserted into the new phone? If not, please contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday and they can ensure the services are active against the correct SIM card.

Please let us know how you get on with that.

Thanks,
Ryan

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @shelbyjade,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble cancelling your contract.

You could cancel at any time by texting PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code and giving this to your new network or STAC to 75075 and giving this (if not keeping the number).

I understand this is not possible now as you’ve no longer got service for the past 4 days.

I’ll get someone to PM you now.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?