Solved

Why can't I change my plan to one advertised on the Website for the same price?

• 23 September 2020
  • 5 replies

I have a current plan with ID and would like to increase my data limit. There is a contract available on their website that is suitable and costs the same price as I’m currently paying. But when I log on to change my plan that option is missing from the list. All I can do is increase or decrease the plan based on price, however I would prefer to keep the same monthly payment. Why can’t I change my plan to the new one at the same price with more data?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 September 2020, 13:37

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @davebr,

We are sorry to hear about that. Some promotional plans may only be available when purchasing the plan from new. If you can get in touch with our Live Chat Team here and ask for assistance with the plan change, they will see if anything can be done. Please let us know how it goes, or if you need our further assistance.

Ryan

Ryan

Thanks for your reply, however when I follow the link above I don’t have access to the Live Chat.

I see the text below but no option, button or link to the Live Chat:

Live Chat

If you're unable to find what you need on the iD Community and need help with your iD account or further assistance, our Virtual Assistant and Live Chat team are here to help.

Our Virtual Assistant is available 24/7 and Live Chat is open between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.

How do I access the Live Chat?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @davebr,

Ah, a blue button should appear when opening that page. We will PM you now to see if we can get you the plan change in question.

Ryan

Ryan

Incidentally, I tried the link with FireFox, Chrome, Brave and Edge. None of them worked.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @davebr,

I see we’ve now resolved this for you in the PMs.

Will

Why iD Mobile?