Skip to main content

I received my upgrade of phone 14 this morning, but I purchased as a free Beats Solo bundle.  They should have come with the phone, but only the phone has been delivered.

I received my upgrade of phone 14 this morning, but I purchased as a free Beats Solo bundle.  They should have come with the phone, but only the phone has been delivered.

This has happened to me too. Did they arrive separately? 

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer

Apple iPhone 15 128GB | Beats Solo Buds

Receive a pair of Beats Solo Buds.

Purchase an Apple iPhone 15 128GB between 11/09/2024 - 24/09/2024 (or whilst stocks last – 3,000 units available) on selected tariffs, excluding SIM free purchases, and receive a pair of Beats Solo Buds. Terms and Conditions apply.

Beats Solo Buds will be dispatched with order. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer (unless expressly stated in that offer).

The Beats Solo Buds offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned, the Beats Solo Buds must also be returned.

Apple iPhone 13 & iPhone 14 | Beats Solo Buds

Receive a pair of Beats Solo Buds.

Purchase an Apple iPhone 13 128GB or iPhone 14 128GB between 22/08/2024 - 24/09/2024 (or whilst stocks last – 3,000 units available) on selected 10GB, 50GB, 100GB or Unlimited data tariffs, excluding SIM free purchases, and receive a pair of Beats Solo Buds. Terms and Conditions apply.

Beats Solo Buds will be dispatched with order. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer (unless expressly stated in that offer).

The Beats Solo Buds offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned, the Beats Solo Buds must also be returned.

Hi @Gillbob,

Welcome to the Community!

It looks like @WelshPaul has answered your query.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash