Skip to main content
Solved

ID Mobile Plan Change Randomly.

• 2 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I've recently updated the ID Mobile app so I can see my plan and the amount of data I use as the old app has become obsolete, after entering my details, I've realised that my plan has changed from a 90GB, Unlimited Calls and Texts to 1.5GB, Unlimited Calls and Texts, both priced at £10.00. Is there a way that I can revert this back to my 90GB plan as I do not want to be paying £10.00 every month for only 1.5GB of data.

Thank you,

Nikita

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Nikita Holub,

Welcome to the Community!

We are aware of some issues with customers seeing the incorrect plan.

Can you please log into your account online and advise if you have the same issue?

Kash

I continued with a new plan on June 5 after 2 years with ID Mobile, switching to a 30GB plan. I was constantly monitoring my data usage to see if I needed more data allowance. About 4 weeks ago, I noticed my data plan had been changed to 10GB, and all the leftover data from my previous plan, which was about 150GB, had been taken away.

I asked a question in the live chat, and the agent reassured me that my plan should be 30GB and that there could be some problem with the app. I read on the forum that this could be the case, so I left it. About a week ago, the app showed I had a 30GB plan, so I thought everything was fixed. However, about 4 days ago, I received a message saying I had used up 80% of my data. Two days ago, when I was driving, I received a message saying I had used up 100% of my data.

I went back to the live chat. This time, the agent was a bit more helpful; she said she found the problem and sent it to the team to resolve. Two days have passed, and when I went back to the live chat again, the agent was clueless.

I don't mind upgrading to a higher plan with more than 10GB, but ID Mobile doesn’t allow me. Chatting in the live chat feels like talking to a bot and has not been very helpful. I depend on mobile data to work and drive. The agent 2 days ago kindly added 1GB to my account so I could drive home, but it will soon run out. Could I speak to a human being here for help, please?

I just chatted with the robot, and he said I need to purchase a data add-on and plan will be reviewed on 19/8/2024. What a joke.? I have been trying to resolve my problem on and off for the last 4 weeks.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Wesley Lau 

In reference to your rollover data, when you change a plan or upgrade, your rollover will reset. This is normal.

In reference to your plan being 10GB and not 30GB, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom