Skip to main content
Solved

IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO UPGRADE TO AN S24 ULTRA DONT SAY I CAN ON THE UPGRADE PAGE!

• 18 June 2024
  • 2 replies

IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO UPGRADE TO AN S24 ULTRA DONT SAY I CAN ON THE UPGRADE PAGE!

I wanted the S24 Ultra but apparently I'm not allowed/it won't go through. I'm currently on a sim only plan. 

Why am I not allowed a high end phone? This doesn't make sense. Can someone actually give me a real answer? Because I can't find a reason apart from them not wanting any more money from me.??? I don't get it. I need a new phone. My current phone isn't going to last for much longer and they're not even allowing me to upgrade FOR NO REASON. 

Oh apparently their sales team is "training" so I can't call 🤷🏻‍♀️

Please someone give me an answer.

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Maybe time to use another service provider, someone who will sell you a Galaxy S24 Ultra contract, @Hope-Marie.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Hope-Marie 

Sorry to hear this, it may be worth contacting the sales team on 0207 1391 397 to see if there’s anything they can assist with.

I’ve just tried them and managed to get through to an agent.

The upgrade devices available are based on your initial credit check and payment history since joining iD Mobile. If the S24 Ultra isn’t an available device for your upgrade, there may not be anything we can do to change that, but it’ll be worth contacting the sales team to check.

Tom