Skip to main content

I have recieved my upgrade offer today, iphone 16 unlimited everything £29 upfront and £47.99pm

i looked on the id mobile for the same deal for new customer for £29 upfront and £43.90pm

i have also been trying to change my number for the past few months but not willing to pay the extortionate charge by id mobile so i was thinking; would it be better to start a new contract and get my new number free and still save on the contract, but the service i have had has been poor so maybe just switch to another network and sim only as my phone is still like new, i not willing to call them again and chase a better deal as this is jot how thia ahould work they should try and keep loyal customers! 

Hi @richardf2014 

If you don’t wish to keep your number, cancelling your existing plan and purchasing a new plan could be an option for you. 

If your service hasn’t been what you’d like, it may be worth exploring other options, assuming this is specifically about coverage, you may want to avoid networks that rely on the Three UK signal network. 

Please note all new contracts will require a credit check, we cannot guarantee anybody would absolutely pass one. 

Tom 

I am experiencing a similar situation. My upgrade offers are more expensive than if I cancelled it off and stared a new contract/ account. Why has this happened? could support get back to me please.

best wishes

StuartW