Skip to main content
Solved

Upgraded phone today!! Have I got 10gb or unlimited

• 16 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I upgraded my phone in live chat and they gave me a deal £19 of the upfront cost for the redmi not pro plus 30, and £21 for the 10gb data +unlimited loyalty addon, unlimited calls etc. 

They took the £19 fee off as they said, I have not payed a penny to the upfront cost. 

Can anyone confirm with experience that the Unlimited loyalty addon is 100% Unlimited data rolled over after the 10gb is up? 

Invoice shows iD Mobile Upgrade £ 0.00 -1 £ 0.00
IDUPG

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey @Thomas James Mitchell,

Yes, our Unlimited Data is indeed Unlimited, no caps or hidden terms like some other networks.

Thanks.

@Matthew T  @Thomas James Mitchell Did the unlimited loyalty data show in your app? I only upgraded today and I’m paying for 50gb but was told they would give me unlimited data, however I can’t see any evidence of this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@MelAllen, does it not show up when you tap ‘View add-ons’? I have checked your account and can confirm you DO have the Unlimited Data Add-On. Thanks.

@Matthew T No there is nothing there. Which I would have expected. As long as it’s definitely been applied then that’s ok - thank you for taking the time to reply 

@Matthew T I hope you don’t mind me asking the same question about my upgraded account on this post. I’ve just had an upgrade from a SIM only to a phone plus data deal. Again, I was offered an unlimited data loyalty, but my plan only shows 10GB data and there is no indication of anything on the “View Add-ons”. Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes @Dave Keene - I can see your Loyalty Add-On is on the account. Thanks.