Skip to main content

I upgraded my phone in live chat and they gave me a deal £19 of the upfront cost for the redmi not pro plus 30, and £21 for the 10gb data +unlimited loyalty addon, unlimited calls etc. 

They took the £19 fee off as they said, I have not payed a penny to the upfront cost. 

Can anyone confirm with experience that the Unlimited loyalty addon is 100% Unlimited data rolled over after the 10gb is up? 

Invoice shows iD Mobile Upgrade £ 0.00 -1 £ 0.00
IDUPG

Hey @Thomas James Mitchell,

Yes, our Unlimited Data is indeed Unlimited, no caps or hidden terms like some other networks.

Thanks.

@Matthew T  @Thomas James Mitchell Did the unlimited loyalty data show in your app? I only upgraded today and I’m paying for 50gb but was told they would give me unlimited data, however I can’t see any evidence of this? 

@MelAllen, does it not show up when you tap ‘View add-ons’? I have checked your account and can confirm you DO have the Unlimited Data Add-On. Thanks.

@Matthew T No there is nothing there. Which I would have expected. As long as it’s definitely been applied then that’s ok - thank you for taking the time to reply 

@Matthew T I hope you don’t mind me asking the same question about my upgraded account on this post. I’ve just had an upgrade from a SIM only to a phone plus data deal. Again, I was offered an unlimited data loyalty, but my plan only shows 10GB data and there is no indication of anything on the “View Add-ons”. Thank you for your help.

Yes @Dave Keene - I can see your Loyalty Add-On is on the account. Thanks.

My upgrade should be £0 for 6 months, £16 for 18 months with unlimited data. My plan is showing £16 for 5GB and my current data balance is 99.4GB/5GB. It's a mess, can anyone help? 

@Jonathan32 - Have confirmed on the system you have Unlimited Data, please disregard the app for the time being. I’ve also raised with the relevant teams. Thanks!

Many thanks Matthew, your help is much 👍 

I upgraded my contract 6 days ago but I haven’t receive my handset, the delivery was supposed to be yesterday, I stayed home all day nothing has happen, I call customer service and automated voice said customer service can’t chase it  I should contact DPD on their web, how can I  contact them while I do not have the parcel number or tracking number?

Everything was cleared and secured 1p was processed from my bank account. What can I do now because ID already implement new bill which I haven’t paid yet as the new contract phone has not being delivered to me.

Feisal

@Fhaji -

Looks like two attempts were made on the 7th and 8th October to deliver your parcel. As these two attempts failed, it’s now on its way back to our main warehouse. Once it arrives, we will resend the delivery. Comms from DPD would have been sent to the same email linked to your Community account.

Thanks.

Please redeliver I will ask to be Wednesday as is my off day

Feisal

I tried to call DPD asking them about if I have any parcel for me. They said their is no any delivery under my address. The thing is I have been charged for the new contract handset while I did not receive it. 

@Fhaji -

Your parcel was resent on the 11th. Expect it to arrive either today, or in the next couple days. Thanks.