Skip to main content
Solved

Data not working

• 15 June 2024
  • 1 reply

My data stopped working 2 days ago. I tried all of the recommended steps (airplane mode, switch phone on and off, switch off automatic network selection, reset network settings etc) and nothing worked. 

I then spoke to an agent who gave me access to an eSIM, and have activated it - calling and texting works, but still unable to use any data. 

When I try and google, it always says ‘Safari couldn't open the page because the server stopped responding’. 

I am travelling at the moment, however I don't think it's related to that because all was fine for a week before this happened. 

EDIT after speaking to 5 agents, the 5th one told me I had used my 30GB roaming limit. I never received any of the supposed messages saying I was close to the limit, and there also isn't anywhere in the app to tell you how much you’ve used. 

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @FloPlane, thank you for reaching out.

We’re sorry to hear that. I can see from your edit you’ve been advised the reasoning behind this, with the 30GB data roaming cap. You should’ve received a text from us stating you’d used 80% of the cap, and another stating you’d used 100% of the cap.

If these weren’t received, then we’re sincerely sorry for the communication break-down regarding this.

Kind regards,

Tyler