Question

Extremely annoying cannot make calls and I have unlimited calls

• 28 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I have to say it should not be this hard to get in touch with someone from ID team.

I am roaming and every time I try to call after a few minutes the call simply drops. Even when I call my voicemail. It does say I am registered on network and I have signal. How does one fix this?

Can anyone from the ID team respond to this ? I have seen other people mentioning this issue and complaining they are not receiving a response. It would be easier than responding to a complaint as I need to be able to make and receive calls for work and personal reasons. I have been trying to catch the live chat for few days as well but it seems impossible. 

It has happened before but now I cannot talk for even one minute either when I call or receive calls. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @anabutuzar and welcome to the iD Mobile Community here.  Outside of our Live Chat Team, we’re doing our best to get to every customer message we receive here.

To the matter at hand.  Could we ask what country you’re in currently roaming?

Has the problem been happening since the first day you got to whichever country you’re in?  Or did the problem crop up later on?

Why iD Mobile?