Question

I've incurred charges on my bill from roaming

• 11 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I just saw checked my bank and they charged me 106.76 which is £65per month contract and been paying £65. So I checked what was the extra charge. Then i saw it was international roaming charge. Which i never used the sim in international. I did visit asia but as soon as i arrived I changed the seem and never used the sim. I wont be upset if i used date or calls just one second in asia but i never used and i got 34.17. Honestly just roaming costs £34.17 which i never even wanted to be. As soon as i arrived i turn on the phone and used airport wifi then changed the sim to asian one . I never seen this kind scam. I wish i can just cancel the contract. And the customer service absolutely sucks…. Will never use this mobile again and wont recommend at all

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jungmin Kim,

If your device made a connection to the network when roaming and you were in a non-inclusive destination, your device will have incurred charges due to this.

We can verify via the mast it’s connected to to confirm which country this roaming charge was incurred in but the charges would be valid as it was incurred from the device.

I have renamed your topic to clarify the issue.

Mhoammed

Why iD Mobile?