Skip to main content
What's the most economical way to use my phone in New Zealand? Will need to call both New Zealand numbers and UK ones. Thanks.
HI @Curlewpam,

Calls to the UK and to a New Zealand number whilst over there would cost £1.68 per minute, texts would cost £0.42 and data is £0.30 per MB. Receiving a call would cost £1.50 per minute. We don't offer any Roaming Add-ons either so it could get costly.

As a bit of impartial advice, you might be best purchasing a local SIM card for your stay if needing to contact New Zealand numbers.

Further roaming charges can be found here. I hope this helps!

Ryan
Thank you Ryan, much appreciated.
You're welcome @Curlewpam, I hope that you enjoy your trip. ☺️

Ryan

Hi,

I hope you do not mind me asking a similar question about New Zealand.

I have a lot of my bank accounts and other apps linked to my ID mobile number. Such that when I log in, the bank and other apps will send me a text for a code to enter. Will I still be able to receive these text messages in New Zealand using my ID mobile number?

Hi,

I hope you do not mind me asking a similar question about New Zealand.

I have a lot of my bank accounts and other apps linked to my ID mobile number. Such that when I log in, the bank and other apps will send me a text for a code to enter. Will I still be able to receive these text messages in New Zealand using my ID mobile number?

This is duplicate of the post in the “New Zealand receiving UK texts” topic.