Skip to main content

I am a customer who has been without a working phone for a week.
I cannot make or receive calls.
My son is  vulnerable and I need to be in contact with him.
I have made two calls to your vulnerable help line lasting over an hour.
No one could help or fix my problem I was left with sorry I don’t know what is wrong. It is clear there is a more widespread fault with Id mobile, as there is lots of chat in the internet.
I wanted to cancel my contract so I could get a new contract where my phone would work and would keep me in contact with my family.
I was told that I would be charged for this and if I wanted to reclaim it I would have to put in a complaint.
I did this and I have heard nothing.
I would like to cancel my contract with no charge and I will be seeking compensation for the loss of service and the stress and anxiety this has caused.
If I do not hear from someone today, I will be taking this further and I will be contacting any media platform/ outlet that I can. This is an appalling way to treat people and to even suggest that you have a dedicated vulnerability contact service and policy . Is laughable.
One of the people I spoke to was impatient to the point of being rude.
Was unable to explain where certain functions were on the phone that he was asking me to change, when I said that they were. It there he said I was wrong then he checked and said I must have done something.
You cannot call as my phone line is not working so you can email me 

This is the basis of a letter I have sent to curry’s to the only email id provide and will be sending in to all media platforms 

Be the first to reply!