Solved

Contact iD Mobile about Upgrade Deals

• 29 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Just looking to upgrade my phone and have noticed that I can get 10gig of data for £19.99 going thru carphone warehouse but only 2g as an existing iD customer? How do I contact iD to discuss?

icon

Best answer by Tom 5 September 2022, 13:40

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @John_Brazell 

If you’d like to discuss upgrade deals further than what’s offered directly on the app or website I’d recommend calling our sales team on 0207 1391 397 to see if there’s anything further they can offer!

Please do note however that upgrade deals and new customer deals are typically different!

Tom

I am trying to upgrade my phone but every link i go onto on the ID website, on my phone and on my lap top , gets rejected. can anyone help..

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dot Hayward,

Welcome to the Community!

Which part is the issue occurring at?

Are you logging into your account/app and following the upgrade option?

Kash

Hi , on a SIM only plan at moment with you but can see I can upgrade to a new plan and a new phone , do I have to get a PAC code from you for this or will it be no SIM in the phone and input my old SIM in and just cancel the the plan and the new one takes over ? Not that clear on the page what happens, cheers

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

If you upgrade, you simply place your existing SIM card in the new handset and you’re good to go! 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi , on a SIM only plan at moment with you but can see I can upgrade to a new plan and a new phone , do I have to get a PAC code from you for this or will it be no SIM in the phone and input my old SIM in and just cancel the the plan and the new one takes over ? Not that clear on the page what happens, cheers

Hey @Pete Crich, @WelshPaul  has answered this one.

Just pop your old SIM in the new phone when you get it.

We don’t send SIM cards if you upgrade to a new phone contract.

Just make sure you are upgrading and not purchasing a new contract.

If you are asked for address history or to run a credit check, you will have gone onto a new contract and gone wrong somewhere.

Mohammed

I upgraded my phone 2 weeks ago and yesterday morning my account was shut off and had a text from ID saying my sim is been activated it could take up to 24 hours, it’s now been over 24 hours and still not back online. Even though the email I received on the day of the upgrade, said that my sim has been changed and I can use the new plan straight away! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LoukasJones,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that we have responded to you elsewhere and you can get back to us there if you require further assistance to avoid any confusion.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?