Question

Contract change

• 9 March 2021
  • 4 replies

My contract has came to an end. I've stayed with ID but went to sim only. But my contract still seems to be running. On your email it said I didn't need to cancel it, it would be dealt with by you. Contract ended on yesterday. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Tonyl68 

Did you make the change to SIM-only by logging in to your existing account and requesting the change to SIM-only on our website or through the iD Mobile App?

If so, then if you log in to your iD Mobile account it should be stating you’re on the new tariff you selected.

Please check your emails or log in to your account and check things are ok, and check that you haven’t simply purchase a new second SIM-only tariff that will be ongoing alongside your old tariff.

I got a deal through U switch that I couldn't see on your website. It was £2 cheaper. I have the confirmation for this now. I was led to believe that as I was staying with you that you'd simply change this plan over. I've received the new sim but it's not accepting the PAC number. This is very frustrating. Surely staying with you shoild be made easier. 

Hi. 

Here is what I need to know please. 

1/ Having bought a SIM only deal as my contract has just ended, I believed that you'd have have me on your records already and just made the connection. Do I have to cancel the contract and is this going to cost me? Given that the email said that if I go to sim only I just need to "sit back and let us do the rest" I thought this would be the case. 

2/ I received the new sim and tried to change over but it wouldn't accept the PAC code on your online form. How do i go about getting me new sim working with my old number?

3/ Do I have to set up a whole new app?

Thanks. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @Tonyl68 

Unfortunately, you can not port an existing iD mobile number to a new iD sim as we do not support internal migrations. If you are wanting to keep the same number, we would advise canceling the new sim and taking out an upgrade deal on your existing iD sim plan.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?