Solved

I don't understand the bill

• 6 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I can’t understand my bill and it looks like I’m not the only one. How can I send you screen shots and text files which will explain my problem

icon

Best answer by Michelle 11 January 2021, 18:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Mobile1970,

Which part is it you’re trying to understand sorry? Is it the bit about the spending cap?

Will

Userlevel 1

Yes it seems I have suffient data available yet I’m using my add on. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Mobile1970,

According to the screenshot, you don’t have an add-on in place so we’re a little confused here.

What makes you believe you’re using an add-on?

Looks like your data is being used here.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

sorry used wrong word I should have said I have used 80% of Cap yet I seem to have more than enough data.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Mobile1970,

Your cap doesn’t relate solely to data, it relates to any usage of the phone that isn’t included in your allowances. Have you made any premium calls or sent any premium texts to other numbers?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

No I have them switched off

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Mobile1970 

It does seem you have been charged for something that is not included within your allowance. 

Our Live Chat team, can take a look and advise you further on your recent usage charges. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. 

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section.  

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient. 

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. 

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?