Solved

Moving from one ID contract to another ID contract with the same number?

• 31 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I have recently purchased a new ID sim as I am using a different email which I cannot seem to change the username for on the old sim. I have received a PAC code  - however this doesn’t seem to work and I am unable to transfer my phone number from my old ID sim into my new one. Why am I not able to do this?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 4 January 2021, 17:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Nanderson16,

It is not possible to perform a same-network transfer when using a PAC code. You will have needed to upgrade your existing number to a new plan. 
I would recommend trying to upgrade your old plan first and then contact us here to return your new order.

Alternatively, you can cancel your old plan (losing your number) and continue with the new one.

It’s also not possible to change the username of your account, but once logged in, you can update the contact email address to your new email address.

Ryan

Hello,

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it.

In that case, I have decided to cancel my contract and move somewhere else. However, when I have tried this on the app or on the website, the following message comes up:

"Invalid Request, Validating the request has been failed with CMP6 details"

Can you please explain why this keeps happening? All I want to do is cancel my contract so I don’t keep having £7 out of my account every single month for something I’m not using, but it’s literally not letting me do it. The online chat is a bot that doesn’t help and the phone number I call is useless and never gets through to anyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Nanderson16,

We will PM you so we can help get this cancelled. 

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?