Question

need some advice from id mobile

Userlevel 1

I am waiting some answers or advice for my previous message but know one want to say something any raisonĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I am waiting some answers or advice for my previous message but know one want to say something any raisonĀ 

Just to let you know it could be several days or longer, before anyone from iD Mobile reads your forum postsĀ @Tarindu 87.

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tarindu 87Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ve responded to the previous post now, please note we arenā€™t a live chat service and canā€™t always respond quickly.

Ā 

Ā 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi thereĀ 

I contacted them 3 times in the pass ,first 2 times they told me that they are going to call me back next day but never give a ring .today I call them again now they are telling me .someone in id community has to fix my problem.Ā 

My name is wrong and its saying to long my name I am doing purchase.Ā 

My contract will finish in 2 days .so I try my best to fixed it but in your side I feel like don't care to much about this .Ā 

Let's seeĀ 

Thank youĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tarindu 87Ā 

Ā 

If you already have a plan with us the length of your name shouldnā€™t be causing an issue, have you tried inputting your name for the upgrade the same as it is written with us currently?

Ā 

Tom

Userlevel 1

Hi TomĀ 

I wantĀ  to upgrade my contract for next 2 yearsĀ 

I want to order samsung s23 upgrade, green colour, 128GBĀ 

Everything unlimited monthly costs 35Ā£

It's not allowing me to do the purchase.Ā 

Ā 

This is the errorĀ 

iD Mobile

Oops, due to system limitations we can only accommodate aĀ maximum of 14 charactersĀ in either the First Name or Last Name fields.

If your First or Last Name is longer than 14 characters please reduce it through yourĀ My Account OnlineĀ or in theĀ iD Mobile AppĀ before proceeding. This will not affect any bank or address checks required.

You will need to return to your basket afterwards.

We are looking into improving our current systems and apologise for this inconvenience

So I'd mobile appĀ or in your Web site not allowing me to change the name .

Thank you for kind regardsĀ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Tarindu 87

Iā€™d recommend contacting our Sales Team onĀ 0207 1391 397 and they can discuss an upgrade with you.

Mohammed

Ā 

Userlevel 1

HiĀ MohammadĀ 

I already called them 3 times. First 2 times they told me they gonna call me back but they didn't and third time he told me that its is id community has to do that.

Thank youĀ Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Tarindu 87,

Unfortunately we are unable to process sales here.

We can check if a call back can be arranged as you mentioned that you were promised one.

If you would like to arrange a call back, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi thereĀ 

Yes can arrange me a phone call please. I try to fixed this nearly 2 months now .

My contract is finish but I am still playing 47Ā£ per month and my new billing will start 11 of June I don't want to pay 47Ā£ just for the sim .

So I ask you do help me to upgrade theĀ contract before 11 of June.Ā 

Otherwise I have to cancel it I don't have a choiceĀ 

I hope you understand me

Have a good dayĀ 

Thank youĀ 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tarindu 87Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.Ā 

Ā 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.Ā 

Ā 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link:Ā https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overviewĀ Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll see you there.Ā 

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?