Solved

Order info wrong at sign up

• 25 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I took the  SIM only deal because the website said pay £10 for 3 months then £20 after. But every communication I have had since does mention that & says ID are billing me £20. I haven't found a way to email them or talk to a real person, just a chat bot that wasn't helpful. I have a screenshot from when I ordered it. Any help appreciated, thanks.

icon

Best answer by Kevin 28 January 2021, 14:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Nick Finch 

Do you happen to have a screenshot of the deal you’re referring to?  Or is this still listed online?  Or possibly mentioned in your original order email?

We’ll send you a private message now so that we can look into this further with you, but any of the above could potentially be a great help in us verifying you did select one deal yet somehow have received another.

Dear Kevin, I posted this message before I spoke to a person on the live chat (having first tried the bot which didn’t seem to properly answer non-standard queries).
I am expecting a text today from a iD as a result of my conversation on Tuesday after, but am yet to receive it yet.

I do have a screenshot of the offer that I went on to order, which was on your website when I placed the order on 21st January & was still showing on the site when I spoke to Esme, iD’s representive via iD’s live chat on Tuesday 26th.
I don’t wish to restart the same line now with iD though. I will check my message now

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

No problem @Nick Finch 

If you get back to our private message we’ve sent, we’ll be happy to investigate the whole thing from our side and get this all sorted for you.

Why iD Mobile?