Solved

Request Pac Number

• 27 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi I am already registered with you and have a Samsung mobile and account with you for this phone. I have just purchased the iPhone11 from you which has now arrived.

I think I now have 2 separate accounts with you!
I would like to transfer my Samsung number to my new iPhone 11 and need a PAC number please.

I also need to cancel/combine the account for the Samsung with the new iPhone account if possible.

Thank you

Stephanie

icon

Best answer by Kevin 27 January 2021, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @stephwelch68 

Unfortunately we don’t have the means to transfer an iD Mobile number to another existing iD Mobile line.

It would always be the recommended thing;  That if you are ever looking to keep an existing iD Mobile number, but change your plan or upgrade to another 24-month contract.  That you log in to your existing iD Mobile account online or through the iD Mobile App and do an Upgrade or Plan Change.  That way you’d retain your old number.

As things stand now.  If you do have two active lines with iD Mobile.  Then we’ll either need to cancel your old plan (which will mean you lose your old number)

-or-

We’ll need to set up a return of your new iPhone 11 purchase, and once returned you could look to do an Upgrade on your old account.

To receive assistance with either of those options above.  You can either contact our Live Chat Team or we could send you a private message to assist you further from our side if you’d prefer?

Just let us know.

Why iD Mobile?