Solved

RPI Price rise question

Userlevel 1
Had a text about a price rise.

Given that my contract includes a phone, does the price rise apply to my whole contract or just the call charge element of the contract?
icon

Best answer by Ryan 6 March 2019, 15:52

View original

27 replies

I didnt get the option.  it was just shutdown

I have just had my latest bill through: I have a Sim + mobile contract which was originally sold to me at £32.99 in July of 2022. The fact that it has now gone up to £37.41 is absolutely extortionate: particularly as this extra 13% has been applied to the WHOLE contract including the cost of the phone, and not just a line rental element (which is around £10 with ID at present.) So am I paying 13% extra for the phone as well as the line rental...

This means buying both a phone and sim through ID is simply not a viable option: particularly as I can see it going up again next April by a similar amount.

Having been through customer services who told me there is nothing that can be done (I’m willing to pay off the phone) I have REALLY learned my lesson here. I’ve never been burned so much by a provider: I’ll not let it happen again. 

The above is the real reason for high inflation at present - not wage increases !

Why iD Mobile?