Solved

sim only deal

• 13 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey 

I am at the end of my contact and I am looking to change to sim only deal. How do go about doing this?

There is a sim only deal at £12 per month rolling contract does this mean I could change it at any time? 

I am looking to do this straight away so please can you get back to me with more information.

Thanks 

Dan

icon

Best answer by andewhite 15 November 2022, 21:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Just login to your My iD Account online (or the iD app), and while you’re logged-in have a look at the change plan options shown in your iD account.

Good luck @Dannyboy37

Userlevel 1

Ok does it change straight over? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Ok does it change straight over? 

The forum change plan FAQ says “Your new plan will be active within 30 minutes.”

Good luck @Dannyboy37

Userlevel 1

Do I need to put in the new SIM card or just keep the old one that’s in my phone as it seems things have changed over without me putting in the new SIM card. Is this correct?

Thanks

Dan

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Carry on with your existing SIM @Dannyboy37 and keep your new SIM in a safe place.

New SIM is blank (inactive), which iD only send in case the existing SIM doesn’t fit in the phone you plan to use with your changed iD contract.

Good luck @Dannyboy37
🍀 

Userlevel 1

That’s great 

thanks for your help @andewhite 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Dannyboy37,

@andewhite  has resolved this it seems but if you do have any further questions or need help, let us know here.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?