Solved

SIM Only Expiration - Options

• 29 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

My daughters 24m SIM only plan comes to an end in early February. However, as she will be travelling at this time and not returning to the UK until mid-March, just wanting to check what the options will entail when the plan expires:

1. There is already the option to upgrade to a new phone. If she takes this option, will her current SIM remain active until mid-March to be used in her current phone, and then just need to be transferred to the new phone?
  2. If she decides to continue on a SIM only plan, again would plan just transfer to the current SIM, or would she receive a new SIM that would need to be activated?
  3. If she decided to wait until she returns back to the UK before renewing (i.e. do nothing), does the existing contract then change to a rolling 30 day SIM only? If so, will it be on the same basis as the existing contract?

Apologies for the multiple questions, but just want to make sure that she still has phone usage, if only for emergencies!!

Many thanks everyone.

icon

Best answer by Tom 30 December 2022, 12:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @tonymccl 

I’ve just answered this in your other post!

Tom

Tom - my apologies. I thought the system had not saved it in the correct forum, hence the duplicated post.

Why iD Mobile?