Question

unable to change plan to unlimited data

• 10 July 2023
  • 6 replies

I have tried numerous times to manage my plan to unlimited data but all I keep getting is something went wrong try again later, any ideas??

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Are you currently within minimum-term time period (usually 24-months) of an iD plan @Janet Turner

Yes contract expires Sept this year

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Janet Turner, I don’t think iD let you change to another plan within your contract minimum-term, unless you change to something that’s more expensive.

I read that but the new plan is a couple of quid extra more than original it's annoying!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I read that but the new plan is a couple of quid extra more than original it's annoying!

Okay @Janet Turner, I’m puzzled too - you appear to have met the usual iD eligibility criteria in order to change plan.

I’m just a forum member like you and can’t look at your iD account. If I was in your position I’d seek assistance from iD customer service privately by using Facebook Messenger, or sending a Twitter DM. 

The support teams work until 8pm weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Janet Turner you should be able to change plans inside of the minimum term if moving up to a higher plan.

Are you not seeing the option for this?

Or do you get an error when trying to place the plan change?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?