Question

why arent my addresses the same?

• 3 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

My card and account are both registered to the same address yet when trying to upgrade my contract at the final stage of payment it tells me I am unable to continue as the bank card and ID mobile addresses are different when they are not. Just wondering if it’s an issue with the place I’m currently living (student accommodation) or if there is something I have missed. 

If anyone can help I’d be eternally grateful. 
thanks. 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Ryan taylor, have you tried:

1. Double-checking that card holder address and the iD account’s billing address are the same.
  2. To really make sure the card holder address matches the billing address, use the online address pickers to set these two addresses - whenever you enter an address manually, it can cause problems at the iD Mobile end.

🍀🤞

Userlevel 1

Okay @Ryan taylor, have you tried:

1. Double-checking that card holder address and the iD account’s billing address are the same.
  2. To really make sure the card holder address matches the billing address, use the online address pickers to set these two addresses - whenever you enter an address manually, it can cause problems at the iD Mobile end.

🍀🤞

Yeah I’ve triple checked both addresses are the same and I have also used the built in address picker for both my banking and ID Mobile account. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The iD telephone sales team might be able to assist @Ryan taylor. Contact them on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

You should also be able to upgrade your iD plan in any Currys store.

Userlevel 1

Thank you, I’ll give them a bell. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ryan taylor,

It could be also if there’s a space in the postcode one on but not the other.

Try removing or adding a space to see if it helps.

e.g. AA12345 trying this and then AA13 345

For shorter postcodes A1 234 or A1234 or even AA1234 and AA1 234

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?