Question

contract end date

• 22 May 2024
  • 6 replies

Where do i find my contract end date.

I tried the dob text to check payment due if i cancel, but it just doubled, so cannot calculate when i can cancel. 

Help me get rid of this awful provider. 

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Your iD contract doesn’t have an end-date, @Shaun Lancaster

All iD contracts continue until one or other of the parties gives notice to cancel, or the customer uses a PAC or STAC to leave for another service provider.

Your contract might’ve a minimum-term - typically 12 or 24 months. Ending your contract within its minimum term would result in an early termination fee (EFT). 

Sending “INFO DDMMYY” to 85075 should tell you if there’s an EFT due if you cancel or leave today. 

Thanks, but i cannot fathom why if i cancel today, i will be charged £42.53, as opposed to £20.32 yesterday. My monthly plan is only £23 

When is best time to cancel, to avoid fees?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Does the text response have any dates, @Shaun Lancaster

Perhaps iD Mobile are miscalculating this - anyway, there’s a value in the INFO response, which suggests you’re still within your contract’s minimum though close to its end date.

No dates.

I'll keep checking until the amount is back in my favour. 

Would help if they would say when that was.

Anyway, thanks for your help. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Shaun Lancaster, the minimum term end date used to be shown in your “My iD Account” online - not sure if the revamped site still has this info. 

The minimum term end date might also be shown in your monthly bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shaun Lancaster 

I’d recommend adding the length of your contract to the date you joined, for example if I joined on Friday, 27 May 2022 with a 2 year device contract, my contract would’ve ended on Sunday, 26 May 2024.

Tom