Skip to main content

So on my ID app I removed the adult content filtering.. however this has not worked, and now my Google safe search has been switched on and I cannot switch it back off because 'ID is the administrator' 

Hi @Kirby Watkins 

We wouldn’t have control over your Google safe search, if your adult content filtering is on we’d block it on our level, not via your Google account.

Could you screenshot the error message you see if you’re still getting it?

Tom

Adult filtering content, turned it off and waited for an hour to find it still hadn't worked turn it off again to try again and then it’s removed the option completely to turn it on and off it’s turned grey on my app, how would I be able to sort this issue out my Google safe search had been locked for a while now due to your guys safe search filter 

Same here, id is blocking my SafeSerach on my Edge browser, it has changed the settings to Strict!?? Sort it out. I have turned it off on the app, but I still get a message saying it's on!!

Hi @Csmoke,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked your handset settings to ensure that there are no blocks there?

If you are still having issues, I would advise contacting the Live Chat Team and they can take a look into this.

Kash

it’s an ID issue - room many people are suddenly finding it happening - I’ve not changed anything from last week, all of sudden , even though the filter is off, I’m getting an ID mobile page saying I need to turn it off!!!!

tried Live Chat, and you are apparently unexpectedly busy - that’s rubbish - or you could tell me when the quiet times are and I’ll retract that!

Hi @peteralston 

There aren’t any known issues on our side with the adult content filter, are you still having issues with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

It won't allow me to access adult content even though the filter is off. There were no issues with my phone yesterday and all the time I had a Vodafone SIM card, this doesn't bode well on my first day with ID. 

Hey @andy.hales,

It can take up to 24 hours for it to kick in, make sure you don’t keep toggling ti on and off, just switch it off and leave it. You aren’t using a VPN or iCloud Private Relay as that can interfere?

Thanks.