Question

Can't login to ID Mobile app.

• 31 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Hey when I try and log in to the ID Mobile app, I can't log in, and get the message "Your username and password don't match. Please try again." This happens on my phone, and on a friend's phone that I tried as well. However I can log in with the exact same details on the web version of my account.

Any help?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @EliD100603,

This sounds like a strange issue. Apart from making sure that the username is entered correctly and the password is definitely correct, can you try and uninstall and then reinstall the app to see if this makes any difference?

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi @EliD100603,

This sounds like a strange issue. Apart from making sure that the username is entered correctly and the password is definitely correct, can you try and uninstall and then reinstall the app to see if this makes any difference?

Ryan

Hey Ryan, trust me in saying that I've tried that many times before. Don't think I'll sort this as it seems to be an internal error. I'm in contact with ID to try and fix it right now, and they don't seem to have any ideas so I don't know for the moment. Thanks for your help though.
Userlevel 1
The app has been down all day and giving me erroneous info about my data usage.

The app on the phone just won't connect to the idmobile server.

Needs to be investigated
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @EliD100603,

I understand. We would like to investigate this further for you as there should be something we can do to resolve this. Please can you send an email with your issue, your Community Username, full name, full address, mobile number and date of birth?

Also, the make and model of the mobile phones you have used would be useful. Thank you.

@Efcgarv

Which phone are you using?

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?