Solved

Google Play and App support

• 7 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

because I’ve been abroad a lot, and have my Google Play account elsewhere, it is not able to access the ID app. Anything I can do about this?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 January 2023, 14:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @asimong,

You’ll only be able to access this via the website in this instance: https://my.idmobile.co.uk/

Unless you can change your Google Play back to UK.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

For sure, that’s right Mohammed, thanks for your reply. As you may be aware, Google restricts changes of country in Google Play to (if ti recall correctly) twice per year. Which is simply inadequate for me, who changes country more like every month. I have accessed the website, thankyou… I am asking iD Mobile please to consider making an EU version of the app available as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

For sure, that’s right Mohammed, thanks for your reply. As you may be aware, Google restricts changes of country in Google Play to (if ti recall correctly) twice per year. Which is simply inadequate for me, who changes country more like every month. I have accessed the website, thankyou… I am asking iD Mobile please to consider making an EU version of the app available as well.

Hey @asimong,

As iD Mobile is a UK network provider, we wouldn’t provide an EU version of the app. The website would then fill the gap in those instances.

Sorry about that!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?