Solved

Having trouble upgrading

• 3 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi. I've been due an upgrade since August '22. After adding a phone to basket and going through bank details to verify identity and take 1p, a pop up tells me it looks like my details don't match up. I've tried a few times now and know my details are correct. I pay by DD and after checking my details in my account my address matches up too as well as the card I'm trying to pay with. Any advice on how to proceed please? Thank you. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 5 October 2022, 17:08

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Angelli76, normally the online verification fails due to a minor mismatch in the name or the address you entered.

Did you sign-in to your iD account before choosing your upgrade?

You could try calling the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Good luck @Angelli76.

Userlevel 1

@andewhite thank you! I'll give them a ring.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi. I've been due an upgrade since August '22. After adding a phone to basket and going through bank details to verify identity and take 1p, a pop up tells me it looks like my details don't match up. I've tried a few times now and know my details are correct. I pay by DD and after checking my details in my account my address matches up too as well as the card I'm trying to pay with. Any advice on how to proceed please? Thank you. 

Hey @Angelli76, it could be the billing address/delivery address but best to speak to the Sales Team who can manually put it through.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?