Solved

How do i register with IDMobile when I've transferred my old number to my new phone?

• 29 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I've just received my new phone and SIM with ID Mobile.

I transferred my old phone number to my new ID Mobile SIM.

I'm now trying to register on the Idmobile app, but the app is saying that my mobile number is not recognised. When I try using the original number on my ID Mobile SIM, it accepts this and sends a security code to this number, which I obviously can't access, as I've updated my phone number.

I've tried contacting 7777, which is useless. There also seems to be no number that I can contact to speak to an advisor at ID Mobile. So I'm left with this as my only option.

This is not a great first impression with using ID Mobile.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Tom 30 December 2022, 13:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Ghar 

While porting there may be a delay in when you’ll be able to register as everything on our side will be registering the new number, although 24 hours after the port everything should be able to be done, including registering to our app/website.

Please try registering again, should you not be able to let us know so we can get in contact and assist further.

Tom

I've got this problem too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @JaneCameron,

Welcome to the Community!

Has your number ported over successfully?

If your port has been delayed or if there are any issues with the port you’ll need to wait for it to be resolved before registering.

Please let us know if you require further assistance and we can help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?