Solved

I can not register my account.......

Hello everyone!

I have the subscribed to a SIM only, opened the account and everything, got the SIM. 

and now I would like to”get started” and login to my account, but it s impossible…

it keeps on saying: oooops the details are not quite right… then I try: forgotten your username or your password and I get the same nonsense… my email is clearly right because I received the “starting up” emails and all that… 

Anyway can not get anywhere…

tried to get the app, it says it s not available in my country… 

Help!!!

icon

Best answer by andewhite 23 January 2023, 13:22

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

23 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You have to register for your My iD Account online before you can login @Astrid Wargnier.

Register at https://my.idmobile.co.uk (from the Register tab) - good luck @Astrid Wargnier.

Hello Ande, 

like I said previously, it doesn't work.

All the links in the welcome pack email are nono functioning.

the page you gave me to register: keeps on saying my details are wrong...

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you have trouble with the link, use Firefox or Safari to visit the iD Mobile registration page.

Good luck @Astrid Wargnier.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Astrid Wargnier

You need to use the:

Account holder’s last name

Account holder’s year of birth

iD Mobile number currently active on the SIM.

if you are still having issues even when using these details, let us know here and we will PM you to look into further.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I am also having the same problem. It will not accept any of my passwords I’m generating when I try to register my sim only, and the error message is showing in Japanese Kangi! Plus your help and support chat doesn’t work showing only an error message. And you have no email contact either, nor a phone number. Appalling! How will you resolve this for me please? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Louisa Kate, iD Mobile only offer online support - there’s no telephone helpline.

Try typing this URL into your web browser: https://my.idmobile.co.uk.

Don’t use the links on the iD websites.

Good luck @Louisa Kate.

Userlevel 1

@andewhite it still doesn’t work. It’s exactly the same result. It is showing the registration tab in the coding, you can see the coding and the computer script. I’m using an iPad Air. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That seems odd @Louisa Kate - using Safari browser on my iPhone (running iOS 16.3.1) takes me to the account login / registration page.

@Mohammed hi I am having the same issue, I cannot reset my password or register an account again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @polyethene,

Are you having issues accessing the website or that it’s not accepting your details?

Mohammed

@Mohammed it won’t accept my details, it won’t let me register a new account with this number because it says one exists already. I can do the forget password but it still won’t let me log in because it says the account isn’t recognised.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @polyethene,

Sounds like you are already registered so you’d use “forgotten your password” however, you’ve mentioned you’re getting an error that details are not being recognised.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

So I am not the only one with this issue. It will not let me register. I get this error:

“Oops, the details you've entered are incorrect. Please try again.”

I have tried via the app and web browser. Very annoying.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

So I am not the only one with this issue. It will not let me register. I get this error:

This seems to happens more frequently than it should @MonkeySausage

This seems to happens more frequently than it should @MonkeySausage

Yes, very very poor service. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

When things are working iD Mobile is great - if something goes wrong though, I’ve found it can often be a nightmare to get things fixed.

It’s not a good start for new customers if they can’t even setup an account. Which means cancelling is going to be difficult too.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It took me about 1-week to get registered and setup with my online iD account. 
When things are working iD Mobile is great, otherwise iD Mobile can be immensely frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @MonkeySausage 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

I am unable to register,says my details wrong

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ali Clinton,

Make sure to use the account holder’s surname, year of birth and the iD number connected on the plan.

The Transaction number is the one that begins with 4.

Mohammed

I am also having the same issue - completely unable to register / login / recover any account details as the forms simply do not recognise any of the info entered into them. 

EDIT: Finally managed to log in with the detailed entered into the register form but using Firefox 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @speedypete202,

Glad to hear that you managed to log in.

If you require further assistance in the future, please get back to us.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?