Question

I can't figure out what my password is?

• 8 August 2023
  • 5 replies

My number is [REDACTED] I can’t log in as I can’t figure out what my password is. But the number is not registered, according to the system. But I am on your network. I receive bills ect. I did do a pac to bring my old number over to this network. My email is [REDACTED]

chris cox 

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’d suggest removing all the personal details from your post @Chris Baloo Cox.

This community is a public forum, which anybody with Internet access can read, and does read.

Bad actors and scammers look in this public forum for user details to misuse. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Chris Baloo Cox 

An iD Mobile app/website account is not automatically registered when purchasing a plan with us, you’ll need to register an account yourself to the iD Mobile app/website.

Tom

The issue is you have my email to send me links reminders ect? I will try to set up an account. But you have my billing ect. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The issue is you have my email to send me links reminders ect? I will try to set up an account. But you have my billing ect. 

When you buy an iD plan, they’ll automatically create a new iD account for the new connection purchased whether or not you choose to manage the account online.

Have you ever been an iD Mobile customer before @Chris Baloo Cox
If yes, you can’t use your previous “My iD Account” online, you’ll need to register again for the new connection. 

Unfortunately, each “My iD Account” requires a unique username (email address), which might be an issue if you’ve got an iD account from a previous registration, unless you’ve got multiple email addresses - easily done if you’ve got an Android device.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

When you buy an iD plan, they’ll automatically create a new iD account for the new connection purchased whether or not you choose to manage the account online.

Have you ever been an iD Mobile customer before @Chris Baloo Cox
If yes, you can’t use your previous “My iD Account” online, you’ll need to register again for the new connection. 

Unfortunately, each “My iD Account” requires a unique username (email address), which might be an issue if you’ve got an iD account from a previous registration, unless you’ve got multiple email addresses - easily done if you’ve got an Android device.

To clarify, we don’t create a new “My iD account” but we set the number up as a new connection for each new purchase.

So if a customer purchases a second contract, this second contract is setup as it’s own separate connection and the two are not linked.

Users will always need to register for accounts themselves as this is never done by default.

Lots of ideas and suggestions/feedback has been provided surrouding this area as @andewhite  will know it’s been a painpoint for some time.

We hope this is improved in the coming future!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?