Solved

I cannot log into my ID Mobile Account

• 9 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I am trying to register my number on ID Mobile website on my laptop. 

I enter the correct phone number, my surname and my year of birth correctly. 

But I keep getting a message that my email is already registered on the website. 

I had a contract with the same email address but that contract was cancelled 2 years ago.  Can you please check your database and remove my email completely so that I may register using the same email address?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 9 August 2023, 18:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately you won’t be able to use the email address (username) from your previous iD account again @Mashood 'Femi Afinowi

To register for your another “My iD Account” online for your new connection, you’ll need to use a different email address - easily done if you use an Android handset and have a Gmail account.

Userlevel 1

Unfortunately you won’t be able to use the email address (username) from your previous iD account again @Mashood 'Femi Afinowi

To register for your another “My iD Account” online for your new connection, you’ll need to use a different email address - easily done if you use an Android handset and have a Gmail account.

Hi @andewhite ,

Thank you for the quick response.

That is a shame! I was hoping I would not have to create another email address.

I guess I will have to create a redundant email address just to manage the new number.

Regards

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @andewhite ,

I guess I will have to create a redundant email address just to manage the new number.

Regards

Do you have a Gmail address @Mashood 'Femi Afinowi

If you do, then if for example your Gmail address was “another@gmail.com”, the following email addresses will work: 

1. another@gmail.com
  2. an.other@gmail.com
  3. a.n.other@gmail.com

In addition, some email service providers will allow you to create an alias for your main email address.

Userlevel 1

Hi @andewhite ,

Regards

Do you have a Gmail address @Mashood 'Femi Afinowi

If you do, then if for example your Gmail address was “another@gmail.com”, the following email addresses will work: 

1. another@gmail.com
  2. an.other@gmail.com
  3. a.n.other@gmail.com

Hi @andewhite 

Yes. I have a Gmail address. Thank you for the suggestion. I will give it a go now.

Kind regards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Mashood 'Femi Afinowi,

The Gmail address option is great as it saves creating a new email.

Just note, this is only the username that can’t be the same.

Multiple accounts can share the same contact email and this is where we send correspondence.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?