Solved

ID acount recovery

• 4 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I don’t have any recollection of creating an account previously but now I don‘t seem to be able to create an account (Oops, the details you've entered are incorrect. Please try again.)

nor retrieve my username for my number (Something wasn't quite right. Can you enter your details again please?) 

using the online tool.  

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 9 January 2023, 15:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @taserface,

Love the username! Not sure if it is a reference to Guardians of the Galaxy or not 😀

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your account!

We can hopefully help further.

Are you the account holder (the person who made the purchase)?

You need to enter the account holder’s last name, date of birth and the iD Mobile number connected on the SIM card.

If you are not the one who purchased this, please enter the account holder’s details to proceed.

If you still have issues, let us know and we will drop you a PM here to support.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed,

yeah, GotG was the first thing that came to mind lol.

Ive tried number, name and yob with all sensible permutations but it always fails with the same message. 

Are you able to confirm whether an account has been registered for the number?

Thanks,

TF

Userlevel 1

Btw, yes I am the account holder

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @taserface,

No problem, we’ll get this looked into further.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?