Solved

No details displayed in dashboard - 'error calculating' and in My Account 'unable to get your plan details'

• 11 September 2022
  • 6 replies

I got a new SIM card for my wife last month. we are unable to see any details online. Under My Account it says Unable to get your plan details. Please retry later. Under My Dashboard it says Error in calculating the estimated bill, displayed amount may not be correct.

I suspect there is confusion between this new account and a previous account with the same phone number. How can this be resolved?

icon

Best answer by Tom 21 September 2022, 14:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @carrigan 

I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with your iD Mobile app/website account, are you still having this issue?

Since you’ve had a previous account with that phone number, have to made sure to register a new account?

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I suspect there is confusion between this new account and a previous account with the same phone number. How can this be resolved?

I’ve got a similar issue @carrigan - two iD accounts, which refer to the same mobile number.

However, the iD systems don’t seem to have been designed to cope with this scenario, but the team are investigating.

I have the same issue and have been for a month. It is intermittant.  I managed to logon earlier this week and get my allowances but still wasn’t able to look at my cap limit but now it is  broken as above . I have had the same sim for

years  and recently transferred it to a replacement phone as my old one broke.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have the same issue and have been for a month. It is intermittant.  I managed to logon earlier this week and get my allowances but still wasn’t able to look at my cap limit but now it is  broken as above . I have had the same sim for

years  and recently transferred it to a replacement phone as my old one broke.

Hey @Etienne Spiteri,

Are you logging on via the website? If so, please can you try the app.

If you’re using the app, try the website instead.

Mohammed

Hi,

I am having the same problem - a previous ID account and now unable to see my new account details on my account and unable to make a new account associated with the same email and phone number. The previous ID account were for the same number and email...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ajames90 

Have you tried a different email address?

If you’re using the same email as previously you will need to use a different one to register to the iD Mobile app.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?