Solved

Not able to register

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi,

Tried to register, received the 8-digit security code, clicked submit but came up with error message, now every time I retry it comes up with “Oops, the details you’ve entered are incorrect. Please try again”!

Yes, I have changed Browsers and allowed all cookies, and the information inputted was correct, used a screenshot to confirm it.

Tried Chat, (yes, I actually got through!) for a simple reset and was informed,

“Nobuhle: Thank you for your patience. I have managed to send off the request to our technical team and they will provide an update on the event raised. Please kindly allow a timescale of 48 hours for our team to action the request.”

Now that was over 5 days ago, nothing has changed!
Is there anybody that can actually resolve this?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 August 2023, 13:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Maybe try using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM, to talk to iD customer service @Disillusioned?

When I joined iD I also had issues registering for my iD account online.
After trying once or twice a day for several days, I managed to register successfully.

Recently @JH23 had similar issues, which they solved the same way. 

The iD customer service team work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi,

Tried to register, received the 8-digit security code, clicked submit but came up with error message, now every time I retry it comes up with “Oops, the details you’ve entered are incorrect. Please try again”!

Yes, I have changed Browsers and allowed all cookies, and the information inputted was correct, used a screenshot to confirm it.

Tried Chat, (yes, I actually got through!) for a simple reset and was informed,

“Nobuhle: Thank you for your patience. I have managed to send off the request to our technical team and they will provide an update on the event raised. Please kindly allow a timescale of 48 hours for our team to action the request.”

Now that was over 5 days ago, nothing has changed!
Is there anybody that can actually resolve this?

Hey @Disillusioned,

Have you tried the https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/forgot-username/

Forgotten username tool to retrieve your username to see if it’s submitted a registration?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?