Solved

Password problems.

• 2 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I can't log into my account, i've tried changing my password but the system changes it to something else?. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 3 March 2023, 15:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @scragg,

This is a visual feature, the password itself will be locked in as the one you submitted.

Please try resetting the password, making a note of it then logging in and it will work.

Mohammed

Hi I’ve lost my phone  and I'm trying to log into my account and sending the code to my phone which i haven't got it with me also the phone contract is about to expire on the 15 is it possible to go for a new contact with a new phone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Thompson Oludairo,

Welcome to the Community!

If you would like we can help getting a new SIM sent out or you can visit your local Curry’s store for a replacement.

You wouldn’t need to purchase a new contract if you are an existing iD Mobile customer as you can upgrade instead.

Please let us know here regarding the SIM and we can assist further.

Kash

I just found my phone now and blocked are you able to unlock it pls 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Thompson Oludairo 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?