Solved

Security code to register on iD app

• 19 December 2018
  • 4 replies

How do I get this? Will the text with the code arrive on my new phone even though I haven't set it up yet with new SIM etc. When I am setting up the new phone, it only has WiFi connection? Do I need to be connected to the network to get the SMS.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ryan 20 December 2018, 16:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @stephenimrie,

Welcome to the iD Community!

You will be required to have the SIM card installed within the phone to obtain the security code. It is sent to the phone via SMS over the mobile network to the mobile number on your account.

Ryan
Userlevel 1

Sim is installed code does not appear. I have not received an email telling me my number has been ported but the number no longer works on O2. No online chat no help useless

Userlevel 1

What a useless service no chat working and the email address is hidden.

I cannot register and my phone asks for a puk. 

I am paying for no service and cannot correct because this firm hide behind their systems and gives no alternative method of contact. 

Disgusting

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Sirukomi 

There’s certainly no intention to hide here at all.  Aside from speaking to you here there is our Live Chat Team through our website too.

Nevertheless.  If you’ve been locked out of your SIM somehow then we can help you with a PUK code and anything else through here.

We’ll need to take some details from you in order to get your PUK though, so to do that we’ve sent you a private message just now.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?