Question

Unblocking phone

• 12 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I also need help with unblocking my phone as I lost it and when I found it I unblocked the sim however I still need help unblocking the phone as call centers are closed pls. 

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @CillDill,

It’s good to hear that you have found your phone! In order to have the phone unblacklisted, please contact our Live Chat Team here between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday as they will be able to submit the request for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Ryan

This customer service is absolutely shocking ! Doesn’t even give you the option to speak a real life human being ! I NEED my phone for important things, this is ridiculous now 

The live chats are absolutely ridiculous, I don’t want to speak to a robot I NEED to speak to an actual person. Why is no one helping ? Says on the app to unblock the phone but then gives absolutely no options whatsoever 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Chloe Ellis, the iD customer service team are available for online chat from 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends.

Outside these hours you’re stuck with automated responses - you’ll need to get in-touch tomorrow.

Good luck.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Chloe Ellis, could you give us a bit more information about your actual issue? Your posts are quite vague.

If you’d prefer to speak to someone in real time, you can message the FacebookTwitter or Live Chat teams between 08:00 - 20:00.

You’ll need to type “Speak to an agent” when using the Live Chat service.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?