Question

Updated app no longer shows current usage

• 7 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Since updating my app, it no longer shows the dashboard which shows how much I have used in the current month and how much of my allowances I have left. How can I find this out?

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

You’re not the first to mention this.

I see this information displayed towards the top of the Home page/tab in my app.  The Plan tab shows what I’d have each month as per my plan, but the Home tab shows me what I have left.

Do you see an error or just no info?

Userlevel 1

Hi, this is what I used to see before my app updated. Now it just shows me what is in my plan each month but not what I have used. There's a message right at the bottom of the homepage saying oops something went wrong...It is like this when I love in on my phone, my tablet and on the ID website too.

Userlevel 1

Hi, this is what I used to see before my app updated. Now it just shows me what is in my plan each month but not what I have used. There's a message right at the bottom of the homepage saying oops something went wrong...It is like this when I log in on my phone, my tablet and on the ID website too.

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Nicki779, welcome to Community!

Our app teams are aware of numerous issues/bugs on-going with the app at the moment, including allowances not showing, or not showing correctly, and are working to resolve these issues as soon as possible.

We appreciate your continued patience with us on this whilst we develop the best app possible for customers.

Thank you,

Tyler

Why did you think it was a good idea to update your website that was not broken.?

If its not broken don't fix it.

I have no dashboard and no access using my six digit code to login. 

Regards, 

Jim McKidd 

Userlevel 2

Morning @mckiddjs,

The technology powering the previous version of the iD Mobile app was old and restrictive, which meant we were unable to develop it further. The old app had some issues, such as customers being unable to view bills on newer Android devices. It was simply unsustainable to continue with that version and also unsuitable to enable exciting future products, such as eSIM.

Are you still experiencing issues? Is it receiving the SMS or Email 6-digit code?

Thanks.

Why iD Mobile?