Skip to main content

I am looking to get an eSim and I'd just send me here and tell me to use the chat function, but as I click on it nothing happens. I am using Chrome on a Chromebook all up-to-date anyone help?

I am looking to get an eSim and I'd just send me here and tell me to use the chat function, but as I click on it nothing happens. I am using Chrome on a Chromebook all up-to-date anyone help?

Okay @gsgvg, when the iD Live Chat service doesn’t work, the following can help: 

• Allow popup windows in your web browser.
  • Use a different web browser.
  • Use an incognito / inprivate window in your web browser.

Otherwise, send iD support a private message using Facebook Messenger

Thank you for your help have now tried your suggestions , apart from messenger as I do not have it or Facebook. Nothing has changed no access to live chat.

Thank you for your help have now tried your suggestions , apart from messenger as I do not have it or Facebook. Nothing has changed no access to live chat.

Okay @gsgvg, not sure what to suggest if you’re unable to get Live Chat working. 

All iD Mobile help & support services are online.

You may need to wait here until someone from iD Mobile reads your post. This forum isn’t real-time, and the iD staff may take a few days or more before replying to your post. 

FYI, the Live Chat looks as follows in Chrome on Windows 10: 

Thank you I found a work around in another part of the FAQ section and all sorted now

Hey there @gsgvg, welcome to Community!

Thank you for your assistance @andewhite, we appreciate it a lot!

We’re glad to hear all is sorted :)

Kind regards,

Tyler