Skip to main content

As the title states - It’s as though my number has been cancelled? (I’ve had this number for far longer than I have been with ID mobile and need access to it in order to access my finances and emails!) 

and I cannot for the life of me get through to someone that can help. I've tried logging into my account and it's set up a new one? How/why would they cancell my number? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi @Dylan1903, we’re only able to disconnect an account without customer notice after three missed bill payments. This is what’s known as a disconnection due to non-payment. 

If this doesn’t apply, it sounds like you may have a faulty SIM or device. You would be able to pick up a replacement at any local Currys store. Alternatively, we can send one out for delivery via DPD next working day delivery.

It may also be worthwhile trying the SIM in another phone to rule out any phone fault. However, we’re aware that this isn’t always possible to test. 

If you’d like us to take a closer look and set up a replacement SIM, just let us know here and we’d be happy to send a PM.

-Lauren

Hi,

I have the same problem after migrating from Vodafone, id was unable to port my number and ended disconnecting me, and when I asked for a PAC has not be able to send it either. Real mess as I also depend on my phone getting the 2FA texts. Customer services have been useless, I have spokend to them 6 times and can’t do anything right; it just gets worse everything I contanct them. I made a big mistake leaving Vodafone.

Hi @Leon Hernandez,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues.

If you haven’t managed to get this resolved we can drop you a PM.

Please let us know and we can get in touch.

Kash

Can't receive calls or text

Hi @Leon Hernandez,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear that you are still having issues.

If you haven’t managed to get this resolved we can drop you a PM.

Please let us know and we can get in touch.

Kash

HI Kash,

Thanks for your reply, after seven calls to customer services, an agent managed to generate a second PAC, and now I am waiting for Vodafone to do the switch back. I missed an appointment with my GP which I booked 6 weeks in advance since my number was working, this is just another example of how id messed up things for me.

Thanks,

Leon

Hey there @Tony Camkin, how long has this been an issue for please?

Have you recently joined us?

Thanks,

Tyler