Skip to main content

Yesterday (13/08), I was told I had an outstanding payment of £18 on my iD Mobile account. For clarity, my dad pays for my phone bill, and normally he’d handle this issue, however he was not present at that moment. So, I paid for the balance at 10 AM which went through, the last month this happened though my card refused to go through. Expecting the issue to be dealt with, I am met with the iD Customer payments helpline who ever I call. Of course this mobile network wants to escape any responsibility or legal action, I use their live chat line to fix this issue. This didn’t help. Then at 18:15 I received an email stating that I have an outstanding balance of £18 on my account, however this was not evident on my iD Mobile app or website. I decided to file a complaint, explaining my situation, the agent ‘Asisipho’ claimed that they had received my payment and my services would be reinstated to me in 5-10 minutes. Surprise Surprise, they have not. Now, I am panicking because I have my A Level results day tomorrow and I don’t know how I’m going to be able to check if I’ve gotten into Uni and if I’ll be able to answer my chosen University’s call when iD Mobile wants to juggle with my money and account, making me unable to call or text anyone and unable to use my online data.

Be the first to reply!