Skip to main content

I ordered a new phone as part of my new contract but it was missing in the delivery. I am not able to register on the app without the sim and phone number and the chat function isn’t working on the website?? I need customer support help from a real person as I think my old number has been moved to this non existent sim so I don’t know how I will keep my number if send a new sim! 

Hi @CescaMolloy, thanks for getting in touch.

Your SIM should be included in the DPD packaging in a green envelope. However, if this is missing we will be able to send out a replacement.

You can get in touch with our live chat team via the link below to set this up.

Alternatively, if you’d like for us to PM you, just let us know.

Live Chat | iD Mobile Network

-Lauren

Please could you pm me Lauren, I’m having trouble with the chat function on my phone! 

thank you

No problem at all @CescaMolloy!

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

I never received the email with the esim QR code

I never received the email with the esim QR code

You’ll need to speak to the iD customer service team, using the iD online Live Chat service, @Shareen Auckbarallee.  

Just tell the 24/7 iD chatbot you want to “talk to a person” - which may need repeating a few times.

The iD advisers work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays.

Hi @Shareen Auckbarallee 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom