Skip to main content
Solved

paid billstill suspended

• 17 February 2024
  • 10 replies

I have paid my bill and still suspended it has been over 24hours please help me with this as I need the Internet for work thank you.

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Me too! I paid more than 48 hours ago, and still not reinstated. Not happy! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Vgarvin @Jen2109,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

The payment has shown as completed on Friday 16 Feb at 10am. I’ve also provided the payment confirmation reference from my bank. Yet, it’s still showing as not paid, more than 4 days later. You cannot speak to an actual person to get this sorted out. I am VERY unhappy. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Jen2109 

We’ve responded to your private message about this, we’ll continue there.

Tom

Userlevel 1

I have paid my bill and its still suspended it has been over 24hours!!!!!

Userlevel 1

My accounts the same. my direct debit didn’t o through so I paid up directl with ID but my account is not workin and I can’t tuse my phone. I get put through to helpline which tells me I have pa my bill but nothing works. Hel

Userlevel 1

we need a helpline to support us when we can’t phone out. Very poor customer egagement!

Userlevel 1

we need a helpline to support us when we can’t phone out. Very poor customer egagement!

Whenever you need to call someone or something you cant even use it cause they literally cannot sort anything out 🤦‍♂️

paid bill account still suspended

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Gabriel Fedak, @Baz Corbett & @choudhryimran 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom