Skip to main content

Hi I have pre-ordered the hazel pixel 9 pro 256gb and checked with live chat when estimated delivery is  end of October.

Has anyone else been told this? Other network providers are saying mid September and when I placed the order ID mobiles website it stated that too, don't want to wait that long as it seems other people are getting them sooner.

Any help me much appreciated 👍 

Hi @Matthew T 

Please could I check the expected delivery date for my order? Many thanks! 

Has anyone received their order yet?

Hi Matt T just seeing if you can help with the status of my order too?

Thanks

Hi @Jward 

I’m sorry to hear this,  with highly anticipated devices, stock may be quite limited, our orders are processed on a first come first served basis, we hope your order arrives soon.

Tom

Hi Tom- can you check the status of my order please?

@Jward - I’ve sent you a Private Message.

@Matthew T  are you able to check mine too please.

Just an update my end- I originally ordered the 256gb hazel 9 pro but as I was told 17th October delivery. Because of that I cancelled and purchased the more expensive 512gb option after speaking with sales confirming a mid September delivery date. I didn't need the extra memory but I'm desperate for a new phone as my current one is on its way out.

I'm now been telling the same October date as previous what is very frustrating as I've paid for the bigger device just to get it sooner. Really not been then best start with ID mobile considering other ID customers and networks are recieving their handsets now.

Spoke to customer service numerous times who just gives me politician answers, and employees telling me they will call me back and never do. Makes you worry what the services will be like mid contract. 

Seems a very tin pot company to me.

@bbobeckyj - I’ve sent you a Private Message. Thanks.

Morning @Jward,

I’ve chased this one up for you to get clarity on the fulfilment date for your Pixel 9 Pro 512GB.

Thanks.

Morning @Matthew T can I get a chase on mine too please? Ordering a phone on 28th August for preorder and being told it will take over 7 weeks is crazy, especially when the website said 18th September when it was ordered! 

Still 17th October @JamieToddJT. By the way, you will get an automated email sent to you if the delivery date is any earlier. But if you don’t you can assume it’s the 17th. Thanks!

Thanks @Matthew T but it sort of misses the point. I could go onto Argos or Amazon now and order the same phone for delivery this Wednesday. I'm not sure what the point of a preorder is if it doesn't get delivered before I could go out and buy the phone in a store! 

Thanks @Matthew T but it sort of misses the point. I could go onto Argos or Amazon now and order the same phone for delivery this Wednesday. I'm not sure what the point of a preorder is if it doesn't get delivered before I could go out and buy the phone in a store! 

Exactly my thoughts Jamie!

In a surprise turn of events, got my esim and confirmation email through today and looks like the phone has been despatched. Fingers 🤞! Anyone else had similar today?